The Miami Tribe Business Regulatory Commission (MBRC) is charged with the administration and enforcement of all tribal non-gaming regulatory and tax laws with the Jurisdiction of the Miami Tribe. The MBRC is the regulatory agency for administration of the Nation's Vehicle Registration Office which serves the governmental function of licensing, taxation and registration of motor vehicles and trailers for the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma government, businesses and Miami Tribe Members.
The Miami Vehicle Registration Office also serves the administrative function of licensing, taxation and registration of motor vehicles and trailers for the Modoc Nation.
The Miami Vehicle Registration Office accepts credit and/or debit cards. When registering or renewing a vehicle by mail, complete the Credit Card Authorization Form and include it with other required information. This form must be submitted before a request can be processed.
The following items must be presented for vehicle registration:
- Oklahoma Drivers License
- Original title (properly signed over)
- Current insurance verification on the vehicle (for Non-Use Vehicles complete and submit the Affidavit of Non-Use form)
- Tribal Membership Card (Not CDIB)
- Lien information (including Lien Entry Form, If Applicable)
- Bill of Sale
The following items must be presented to obtain a renewal registration:
- Current insurance verification for the vehicle
- Drivers License if it has been renewed since the last time you registered the vehicle
- Mail-in Fees: New tags and renewals will be sent via certified mail. See fees below.
Notice: Miami Tribal Members:
- When calling for a quote, please have the actual purchase price and the year of the vehicle.
- Schedule of Costs
- Make checks payable to MBRC. No exceptions.
The MBRC Vehicle License/Tag Office is located at 3410 P St. NW, Miami, OK 74354.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1326, Miami, OK 74355.
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (closed for lunch from 12-1 PM), Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.